Recreate Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Freak
Freak
Admin
https://reacreatereality.forumotion.com

Start Here, I Guess... Empty Start Here, I Guess...

Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:25 am
Reply to Topic
Setton

Start Here, I Guess... Empty Chapter One

Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:10 am
"Just one more you guys please" Charles pleaded as he shifted threw his camera deleting all the photos from the fake haunted house. He dragged his friends out across country in search of actual ghosts but all they got instead were a bunch of cheesy haunted houses. Even Henry the giant of a scaredy cat only cried once, Charlie thought that if maybe they could capture something on film it would finally make Diane and the rest of them believers in ghosts.
"No, last one tried to dump pigs blood on Brendan, were going home" Diane said in the ever athourative tone that would sometimes come out when shes had enough. The gang of four have been making rounds to all the "Haunted" places on this shady website Charlie found, so far nothing but cash grabbers and over the top hagglers. They were on the road headed back home,
"Alright then what about the one we skipped its on the way back home" Charlie pleaded
"If this one turns out to be a bust you guys can strap to the top of the roof on the way back home?"
"We skipped that one because of the twenty minute hike up a deserted path that seemed to lead no where" Brendan piped up from his book, classic Brendan always taking his sisters side.
"C'mon you guys dont you want this summer to have i dounno some type of adventure, dont you want to say that we exprencied something beyond ourselves?" Charlie was on his knees know begging as if his life depended on it.
Freak
Freak
Admin

Start Here, I Guess... Empty Re: Start Here, I Guess...

Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:30 am
Daina crossed her arms and pulled her knees up with her heels pressed firmly on the edge of her seat. She sighed with disappointment looking out the window. She followed the power lines with her eyes as the posts passed by. "I'm not ready to go home," she grumbled and dropped her feet with a thud to the floor. "I'm just pissed we haven't found anything." Day leaned forward with a groan then giggled. "The pigs blood was kinda fun, even though it was pretty gross." She sat back up with a soft smile, "Henry, turn on some tunes."

Brenden shifted on the bed, stretching one leg and resting his foot on the sink as he read. He let out a soft sigh of relief thinking of his bed at home, more importantly his library. He jumped at the thud then tossed his book at his sister. "It wasn't fun," he growled at her. "It was nasty," he mumbled under his breath. "Charlie, coud you hand me the map?" Blue groaned at his sisters request and covered his face with his hand.
Setton

Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:10 am
"Sure thing Day" Henry replied and flipped on the radio, some pop song started playing softly over the speakers.
"Do you have to play it so low?" Charlie asked as he handed Day the map marked with a bunch of black X's on the sites that were total failures.
"I'm the one driving so I'm the one controlling the volume" Henry quipped back not taking his eyes off the road.
"But yeah, gotta agree with Day on this one Brendan as gross as it was, the picture I have is gonna have to be framed" Charlie laughed
"So where to Day?"
Freak
Freak
Admin

Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:20 am
Daina smiled and slightly bit her lip to keep from laughing as her brother's face reddened. Brenden buried his embarrassment hiding his face behind the map. Daina flicked the map. "Don't even try to hide Blue," she laughed and leaned back into her seat, snapping her fingers to the song.

Brenden grumbled angrily as he looked over the map then sat up. "What if we head up this way?" Blue leaned toward Charlie to show him. "I heard a story about a cabin in this area," Brenden pointed to a spot on the map. "We'd just have to follow this road and then maybe hike in toward the river." Brenden looked up at his sister who had sat up with clear interest on her face. "You guys said you wanted a summer adventure, if nothing else we will have a camping trip."
Setton

Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:51 pm
Charlie looked closer at the map and frowned, "Well were gonna have to park the RV on the side of the road, you okay with that Henry?"
"I dunno man, this is my grandparents RV I dont want it to get stolen" Henry sighed weighing the options in his mind. Charlie got up and walked to the front making pig noises at Brendan as he did.
"Hey, you came on this trip to have fun right? so theres fun without a little risk right?" Charlie asked throwing his arm around his friends shoulder. Henry sighed knowing that there was no way to deter his friends from there crazy adventuring. "Fine, but everything gets locked up when we leave" Henry said defeated, "Awesome by the way make a left next time you can, all right guys lets get spooky with it" Charlie exclaimed.
Freak
Freak
Admin

Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:01 am
"Woo!" Daina and Blue exclaimed in unison, Blue much less enthusiastic than his sister. Daina bobbed her as she looked out the window and watched the power lines in silence.

Blue leaned back and stared at his phone, reading again. After awhile of driving he sat up. "Guys, I pulled up that location and read some lore on the haunting. I guess some patient escaped from an asylum and killed the dude that lived there. Nothing on what happened to the escapee."

Daina straightened up when Brenden started talking. She leaned in and her eyes widened with excitement. "Spooky," she whispered. Her eyes darted to her companions looking for their reactions.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum